To help our online merchants better understand and manage their online businesses, below are some example policies that merchants should have on their sites.
Super saver – Airmail
Orders under $15 are shipped via Super saver shipping. A tracking number can be purchased during checkout. General delivery time: 14-30 days after shipment
Standard – Airmail
Orders over $15 will be sent via Standard shipping which will automatically be given a tracking number to enable customers to follow their packages all the time. General delivery time: 14-21 days after shipment
dExpedited– Express shipping
We supports EMS DHLTNTTOLL those 4 expedited shipping methods. Orders using one of these shipping methods will be delivered in one week however customers have to pay for shipping fee.General delivery time: 3-7 days after shipment.
All time listed is estimated and not guaranteed. Exact time varies with exact warehouse and destination. Holiday season orders can experience 2-3 week delays.
Return Defective Item
We will try our best to make sure the products shipped to our customers are in the best condition. If your product (only for items without Special Warranty terms in the product description and physical damage or incorrect use excluded) turns out to be defective:
Note for return:
Return the item(s) by ordinary mail (the least expensive way) with tracking number to the nearest Product Drop Off Box (see details below); If the mail service with tracking number costs more, you may choose the one without tracking, please be sure to keep the shipping receipt with you after return. We will process for you upon receiving the screen shot of your receipt.
The return shipping fee is less than 35% of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40(USD). We will cover the actual postage (according to the receipt you provided). If the return shipping fee exceeds the limit above, please contact our CS department for further confirmation.
After 90 days and within 150 days from shipment
Policy: Upon being returned, the defective item will only be replaced. Return shipping fee will be sole responsibility of customer.
Detail: If the product turns out to be defective after 90 days and within 150 days from shipment, Customer may mail the products back to us. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible. Please notice that the return shipping costs will be on your sole responsibility, we will pay all the necessary shipping fees for the replaced products that we ship to you.
Within 90 days (from the date of shipment) [**]
Policy: Upon being returned, the defective item will be refunded or replaced for free. Return shipping fee reimbursement is 35% of the item's price up to a maximum of $40.
Detail: The products get damaged (physical damages and damages caused by incorrect usage excluded) within 90 days after shipment (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email). Customer may mail the products back to us. Full refund or replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you upon receipt of shipping proof (available tracking number or a screen shot of shipping receipt).
After 150 days and within 365 days from shipment
Policy: Upon being returned, the defective item will be forwarded to the factory for repair. The shipping cost both ways will be covered by customer.
Detail: Should the item become defective after 150 days from shipment, customers will still be allowed to send the unit back to us. We will help by forwarding the item to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. Until the product arrives at our warehouse, the shipping cost both ways have to be covered by the customer. Any cost incurred during the process will be at customer's expense as well.
By accepting the Policy and the User Agreement in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy. This Policy is effective on 1st Jan, 2011 for current users, and immediately upon acceptance by new users.
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in Malaysia & Singapore.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- • email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information;
- • postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item;
- • community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
- • other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on pageviews, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- • additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us anID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- • information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- • other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to the Company, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtainingadditional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Using Information from this Website
We enable you to share personal information to complete transactions. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other's name, user ID, email address and other contact and postage information. In all cases, you must comply with data protection laws, and give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
You agree to use user information only for:
- • fulfillment of the transaction through this website and purposes related to the transaction;
- • using services offered through this website (e.g. escrow, postage and fraud complaints); or
- • other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyse our web page flow; customise our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- • Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- • You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
- • You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Website that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are buyers or sellers on our Website or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on this Website. All amended terms automatically take effect 14 days after they are initially posted.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customisation programmes, simply email us at support@Paypro.com.sg.sg
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- • Provide the services and customer support you request;
- • Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- • Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- • Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- • Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family;
- • Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers; and
- • Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Share of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- • Third-party service providers under contract who help with our business operations: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on ourbehalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzingdata, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links(including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, investigatingfrauds and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- • Third parties giving promotional offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups our users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- • Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using aspecific service).
- • Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events,we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, postal code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address,fraud complaints, and purchasing and listing history;
- • Brand Protection Program participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with aninvestigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we will disclose name, street address, city, postalcode,country, phone number, email address and company name; and
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. You are not licensed to add other users of this Website, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. To report paypro.com.sg - related spam or spoof emails to info@Paypro.com.sg, please email info@Paypro.com.sg. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password. We will never ask for your password by phone or e-mail, so if you receive such an inquiry, please report the incident to the Security & Resolution Center or the Personal Information Manager. If you access our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, a PC room or a library, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our Website.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to the Website. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request to the customer service, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.